Monday, October 15, 2007

Kades Blessing day




Jared Blessed Kade yesterday! It was such a wonderful day, and such a beautiful blessing! Kade was the first Johnson baby to be born that would carry on the Johnson Name. This is a 4 generation picture! How Amaizing! I love The cute little Tie that Kade work. Thanks to Uncle Paul (kades fasion consultont) I love this picture of Kade and I because Kade is smiling! He is such a little Man! Eww I just want to Squeeze him!

9 comments:

Together We Can said...

How neat!! I love the generation photo. I absolutely love the one of him smiling.

Anna said...

Wow he is already getting so big!! your family is so super cute!!!

NY Barney Family said...

Those pics are so so cute - I love them!! I miss you guys already - and I have only been home for 12 hours!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Sooo cute, I love his tie!
Hey, I need your number so I can call to make a hair appointment! I really need my hair done soon!
:)

McKell said...

ooh look how cute your little family is! I can't believe how big Reagen is she is starting to look more like you and your sisters.. very cute!

Camille said...

Andrea! I send you an e-mail! I can't wait to do your hair agian! its been way to long!

Camille said...

Mckell!! how the heck are you? what is your blog address so i can see your cute family too!!

The Selleneits said...

I wish I was there, it sounds like it was a very nice day for you and your family/

Camille said...

jen! im such a nerd! i should have told you to come! im not used to you not being in my ward! it was a very nice day!