My little man is now 6 1/2 months old! We took him to his 6 month appt. and found out that he weighs 20lb!! Crazy! What a chunk! Raegan only weighs 28! Give them a year and he will be bigger than her! People will think i have twins! I love Kade so much! He brings sunshine into my life every single day! My favorite thing right now is when I go into his room to get him in the morning he kicks, giggles and sequels because he is so excited to see me!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Growing so fast
My little man is now 6 1/2 months old! We took him to his 6 month appt. and found out that he weighs 20lb!! Crazy! What a chunk! Raegan only weighs 28! Give them a year and he will be bigger than her! People will think i have twins! I love Kade so much! He brings sunshine into my life every single day! My favorite thing right now is when I go into his room to get him in the morning he kicks, giggles and sequels because he is so excited to see me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
SO stinkin' cute!!
What cute boys you have - and Raegan is so beautiful! What an adorable family you guys have!!
No way he is 20 pounds! I thought he looked big but I thought it was just because you are really small, and when you hold him he is almost as big as you. I have heard about 20 pound 6 month olds but never believed it.
I'm starting to really get into this blog thing.
Can I put your name on my link list?
Holy 20 pounds! He sure is a cute chunk though. I love chunky babies I just want to kiss them.
Your kiddies are so dang cute! you guys look like you have been having a blast as always! We need to get together before we move!!
Camille you are a Rock Star! I love my hair. You have a gift, and I am benifiting from it. Thank you.
Post a Comment