Oh, you guys TOTALLY make Disneyland look like the happiest place on earth! :) What great family pics, I love Raegan in the R!! So cute! Hey thank you so much for calling Skylar this morning, she can't stop talking about how Snow White called her on her birthday! You're the best!
Yeah Pretty sure you have the cutest family ever and i love every one of you!! cali looks like you had a freakin blast! we will have to go with you next time :)
Alyssa loved watching your slide show. She especially loved all the pictures of Reagan at the beach. Now she is asking to go to the beach. She'll have to wait till septemeber.
Jared now enjoys running with me! He's done 4 Relays with me! Everytime i see him run it makes me love him more.. because i know he hates every minute of it... but he's doing for me! this picture cracks me up!!
My man
This is in California after our Relay. We love the beach!
Mr. Kade
I love his smile!
Raegan
I love her spunk!
Me
So True
Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like. ~Author Unknown
5 comments:
Oh, you guys TOTALLY make Disneyland look like the happiest place on earth! :) What great family pics, I love Raegan in the R!! So cute! Hey thank you so much for calling Skylar this morning, she can't stop talking about how Snow White called her on her birthday! You're the best!
Cute family pics! I want to go so bad now! So...are you Snow White for hire?
love it!!! I want to go!
Yeah Pretty sure you have the cutest family ever and i love every one of you!! cali looks like you had a freakin blast! we will have to go with you next time :)
love ya mil
Alyssa loved watching your slide show. She especially loved all the pictures of Reagan at the beach. Now she is asking to go to the beach. She'll have to wait till septemeber.
Post a Comment