Ragnar Relay 2009
204 Miles all together
12 team Members
3 legs each
1 hot fast husband
2 stinky vans
3 hours of sleep on a gym floor
1 hot shower
one hour of being lost in the desert
30 hours of constant fun, craziness and unforgettable memories!
lots of pain
Lots and lots of FUN!
Bruce, Garrett, Debbie, Ledawn, Lyndsay, Trapper, Leslee, clay, Emily, Nick, Jared, Camille,
TEAM RUNNING TO STAND STILL
Jared Ran so good! This was totally not his thing, but he trained his butt off
and did an awesome job! He averaged an 8:47 minute mile! Way to
go babe!
go babe!

Van number one.... Jared, camille, my sister Leslee, her husband Clay, Aunt Debbie, and her friend Ledawn! and don't forget our driver uncle Matt!

Emily during her Night run!



10 comments:
CONGRATS!! That is soooo oawesome! It looked like you guys had a really good time! It feels so good to accomplish something like that! You guys ROCK!
That is amazing! You guys are awesome! I am sure that it gives you an amazing feeling to know that you accomplished something like that.
I love the picture of all of you guys sleeping! I would say it looks like fun.... but I am not much of a runner... I am sure it was nice not to have kids with you though!!
Way to go!! I am glad to finally see some pictures of your adventure
amazing...nuts...same thing.
great job!
Holy crap. All I can say is way to go! I could never have done it.
Way to go Jared and Camille! You guys are awesome!
One word...Rad! They should change the name from Ragnar to RADnar!
Seriously....I want to be like you. I want to do that too. I think I could. I may never walk again, but I think I could do it.
No way! That is awesome! Were all these pics from that same race? Just curious about how you were able to sport so many different outfits- which are all darling! Way to go Jared to- that is super impressive. I am such a wimp, I am WALKING my very first 10 K this weekend and it is going to kick my prego butt! Oh and too bad you won't be joining us for baby # 3, but I don't blame you=) We sure are going to have our hands full- but we are super excited for this adventure=) Miss you!
That is so cool, so not for me I would die, totally jealous though!
Post a Comment