Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Touch of Spring

Want to know how to get this look?

Turn a boring old chalk board into a touch of spring.
I used paper I already had and cut things into flowers and butterflies.


make your chore chart into magnets for you to move around each week.




cut 2 inch by 3 inch





Its a spring fling.... Here is a way to add a little bit of spring to a wall with things you probably have in your house already. I used my old chalk board/magnet board and made it into a bright spot on the wall. you could even just do this on your fridge or on a blank wall if you don't have a board to use.
I made magnets with all of my cleaning chores on them so i can move them around each week. The flowers on the bottom of the board are from a previous project. They are my tissue paper flowers!
And get more spring decorating ideas!


16 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

You are so creative! I sure love you! I'm thinking I might do this on my fridge. Maybe you can come and help me...I have so much going on right now I need a little help!

Janet said...

SHUT UP!!!! That is so adorable. When are you coming over to make mine? I just got a cricut you know.

RaCeNMoMmY said...

wow, too cute. i've been looking to do something like that. i love it. where did you orignally get your chalk board?

Camille said...

my chalk board was for Ikea for super cheep! I think it was like $15

Em said...

you always have the best ideas

Tonii said...

Camille!! It looks so stinken cute! I was at quilted bear the othr day and they had something similar, but yours is so much cuter. You really should sell one, I will be your first customer :) I know it will be awhile till I get around to making one of my own. I miss you!! I will give you a call this week, I should have some free time :)

The Selleneits said...

your so creative, I love the idea

Brannigan said...

Adorable!

ba and the boys said...

amazing superwoman does it again.

debbi said...

visiting from the spring fling. your calendar is adorable...love it.

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Ok Camille...I vote you one CLEVER GIRL!!!! I love all of your ideas. I might steal a few of them...can I? :) Hugs!

nuttmegg519 said...

SOOO cute..you are so creative and imaginative...Love ya

Melinda said...

Oh my word - aren't you crafty!! This is an adorable idea.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on the floral arrangement.

Holly said...

Hey Camille this is really cute! Just wanted to tell you that you did a fabulous job on the ward choir performance yesterday, it was wonderful!!

Tawni & Dan said...

Hello my dear! I forgot what your blog address was and then remembered I could find you off of Brandi and Jeff. How are you?!? I love seeing how amazingly creative you are. I just adore you. And totally miss you. Next time I come to Utah to visit we need to have an old Brickhouse reunion! Love ya girl. ~Tawni

Sam and Josh said...

You are so creative. We miss you over here.