Monday, May 10, 2010

Raegan

4 years has Flown by! I can't believe it! Raegan Is so grown up! My favorite thing that she says is anytime I leave she yells to me "Best Friends Forever Mom!"
One day Raegan asked me when we were going to be able to Share clothes and shoes. I told her when she grows bigger and stronger like me. Later that day I told her that we were going to get pizza for lunch. She politely said "no thanks, I need a homemade sandwich and some carrots so I can get big and strong like you, Because I want to share clothes with you!"
Raegan is Always looking out for Kade! I love watching them Care for each other and love each other. Don't get me wrong... the fights they have are almost deadly! Sometimes there is even blood! Good times for sure!

1 comment:

Sara said...

She is so cute! Lawson was sitting next to me and said, "I want to play with her."