Me and my two cute sisters had a fun time together a few weeks ago when we all met up for lunch! My mom had my kids, Jenna skipped school and Leslee took a long lunch break!I just wanted to let Jenna and Leslee know how grateful I am that they are not only my sisters
but my best friends! I am so glad I have them to talk to and to listen to! We are so lucky to have each other to lean on! Love you guys!!



5 comments:
you guys look so cute - how fun!!!
What cute sisters!! I think you are a huge blessing in your family, and of course so fun to be around!!
Camille,
How did you get the music on your blog???? It's very kewl.
Missy
you are darling! your sis's are cute, too.
missy.. i had my cute sister inlaw becky walk me through it over the phone. so i have no idea!! i think if you click on my music thing where is says make your own list it will tell you how. you are way smarter than me so i bet you could do it! :) i'm glad you like my music!
Post a Comment