Cute pictures. Where were you this holiday season? I am totally offended you didn't put the Matheson parties number 1 on your list! J/K. But really we did miss you. Let's get together soon.
Jared now enjoys running with me! He's done 4 Relays with me! Everytime i see him run it makes me love him more.. because i know he hates every minute of it... but he's doing for me! this picture cracks me up!!
My man
This is in California after our Relay. We love the beach!
Mr. Kade
I love his smile!
Raegan
I love her spunk!
Me
So True
Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like. ~Author Unknown
7 comments:
Those pics are adorable. I especially love the ones of Raegan getting ready to go sledding! She just has so much personality, I love it!!
so so so cute!!!
Cute pictures. Where were you this holiday season? I am totally offended you didn't put the Matheson parties number 1 on your list! J/K. But really we did miss you. Let's get together soon.
Laura! i know! we took it easy this year and stayed home alot! we missed you too! lets for sure get together!
You're little guys are super cute.
camille - where are you??? i miss you!!!
Post a Comment