Thursday, February 7, 2008

Calandar




This year for Christmas I gave my parents Calendars that were blank. Each month I send them a new picture to put on the month. I thought it would be fun to keep track of how the kids grown this year. Too bad i can't get a good picture of them though. It doesn't help that I’m trying to get them to hold on to a sign that says the month. O the joys! So fun!

8 comments:

non compos mentis said...

Thats really 2 little sweet kids u have....

Tonii said...

Camille, they are so sweet! I love the blank calendar idea, then they have up to date pics on their calendar, brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

I love that idea, too. You are darling! I love ALLLL the posts you just put up. Snowboarding looked tons of fun. And your kids are darling. Aren't you glad they are close in age so they can play together soon? I just love it!

Camille said...

Just a question... who is chikku? Does anyone know this person? Sorry Chikku if i should know who you are. Just wondering!
And yes brittany, i do love that they are close... even though it has been supper hard, i wouldn't change it for the world!

Jennie said...

I love the calender idea too!! I might just have to steal the idea and use it sometime.

Laura said...

That's a really cute idea! Fun pictures though.

Tami said...

What a great idea!

Sara said...

That is the cutest idea ever! I totally want to do it just for myself! Did you scrapbook the calender? Or how did you make it? I would love to see you blog some pics of it- that is just too cute of an idea!