Thursday, February 7, 2008

Snowed IN





Last Sunday Church was canceled because of snow!! WHAT? Don't we live in Utah were snow doesn't stop anything? But then went outside and this is what we found.... That is just craziness! I guess the plows couldn’t get up the hill to the church. So funny! We had a wonderful day hanging out as a family! Got to love it! Thanks to my wonderful husband for being the best snow removle man!! your the best!
P.S the Date on the pictures are wrong.

3 comments:

Tonii said...

yes, thank you , thank you, thank you Jared, you are the best snow removal man :)

Kristin Sokol said...

Alyssa and I are watching Strawberry Shortcake and playing on the computer. I brought up your blog and she started going crazy saying..."There's my friend Reagan! My friend Reagan gots a heart!"

Anyway...darling pics. We love them.

Tami said...

I LOVE that picture of Reagan! Darn Cute!