Sunday, March 30, 2008
Happy Easter!
What? Easter already happened? Where is the time going? Its hard to believe its spring when its not spring! We enjoyed our Easter Sunday Up in Sun Valley In the Snow! We were with my family and we were sure to do some of our Easter Traditions. One of my favorite is Coloring eggs! Raegan liked it too! The Easter Bunny even found us up there and Brought Raegan And Kade some very cute Baskets filled with some fun things! Raegan Had a blast!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi!I am ilyass from MOROCCO and I want to know you better you can e-mail me on jaha_ilyass_7@hotmail.com or you can leave a comment in my blog http://ilyassd.blogspot.com/ thanks
Camille, what is going on with your blog?! :) What an adorable family you have, I love all the pics. Your kids are adorable, I am glad you had fun at Sun Valley. Up for a movie sometime?
I am so ready for spring too. Is that first comment for real?
You are beautiful and so is your family! Love you.
Post a Comment