Monday, March 17, 2008

To Run or Not to Run


Well! Its March already and I have 4 weeks to train for the Salt Lake Half Marathon! This has always been a goal of mine and this year is going to be the year,Thanks to my Good friend Jennifer that gets me up at 5:30 in the morning to run! She is so awesome and so fun to run with! Also our friend Shana keeps us going in the morning too! Its been great fun! But i was so bummed to come down with a cold the other day. I was super sick! I Now have an awful cough that is keeping me from running. I hope i can get over it quick so i can get back to training! There will be nothing that will stop me from running this race! I'm so excited!

7 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

You will be totally fine. Take it easy and let your bod heal. You are already in good enough shape to do it. Don't worry.

Sorry to hear you're sick. I feel your pain. I started feeling better on Friday, then got sick again Sunday night. Double Wammy. Hope your little one's are feeling better.

Heather said...

You go girl! I hope you feel better soon so you can train for your run. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

nice legs!

Jennie said...

You got awesome running partners who have missed you terribly and can't wait for when you are feeling better so you can run with us again! We still have plenty of time so don't worry!!

Amanda said...

You are awesome. I wish I was cool like you.

Laura said...

Go Camille! Hope you get better soon.

Erika and Kevin said...

Camille that is awesome! Kev and I are doing the SLC Marathon 25 mile bike tour maybe I will see you there! Good luck! Hey listen you need to read this book and it will totally inspire you! It is called "The Will to Win - The Curt Brinkman Story" I am sure you can get it at your local library! Let me know if you get it!