Alright! So here is a new fun idea that i came up with last minute for kades birthday party! Its called A WAFFLE CAKE BAR!
This was so fun and way different from the regular birthday bash.
I Made three different kinds of cake batter and 3 waffle makers. Everyone got to make there own cake in a waffle maker. They picked from chocolate, lemon, or white.
(cake batter is the same consistancy as waffle batter, it cooks just the same.)
Next you pick a frosting.
Then we had ice cream for the top and toppings for that.



6 comments:
I am so going to steal that idea! What fun! I wish I was as creative as you. Instead, I'll let you do all the thinking and then I will just copy you...
thats what I do!! What a great idea, I was wondering what the waffle iron was for :) I am so sorry we weren't able to make it, it looks like so much fun!!
That is such a cute idea! How do you come up with these? You are so amazing! Happy Birthday Kade!
Happy birthday cake!! What a cute Idea and yes you have a cute mom!!
Ok where do yo ucome up with all your darling ideas?! That is so cute, did it taste yummy? Great idea!
what i cute idea!!!!!
Post a Comment