TO THE JAZZ GAME!
Jared's Boss gave him tickets to the opening game!
There is NO way I would pay $800 to go see that game!
I was excited I had some where to wear my Orange shoes my sister inlaw gave me! I don't get to dress up that much as a mom! so i was a little excited!
This was after the game! Raegan was so Tired!
But it was so fun!



22 comments:
Were you wearing orange shoes because you were rooting for the Suns? Woohoo! Go Suns!
that wasn't the plan but yes we LOVE the SUNS!!!
Camille! I am so excited to hear from you. For YEARS now I have wondered how you were doing. I didn't know your new last name and had no idea how to get in touch with you! I am so excited!!!! Looks like everything is going great for you. You have a darling family! Lets keep in touch! :O)
Camille...The picture of Raegan plugging her ears is going to be one of my all time favorites. Keep building these little memories with your family. And keep on blogging.
Love Dad
Bummer! I thought for sure you were a Jazz fan, and I was trying to tease you. Oh well... glad you like the Suns too. They are better.
lets get a close up of orange shoes! i love shoes...
How fun, you lucky duck! I love the Jazz and usually get a bloody nose from how high my seats are...
btw, you look great as usual. LOVE the shoes!!
Camille! You found me on facebook and now I found you on blogs! After all these years, I'm glad we could find each other!! Your family is so cute. I hope you had fun at the game, and I hope the Suns won! :)
ohhhh, I love that little rooster roo --- so cute!!! I can't wait for you to come visit!!
I'm so jealous! We love going to Jazz games, especially Breckan! You guys had awesome seats! How fun!!
i love the pic of reagan! And your hair is HOT!
how fun, and you had very cool seats. lucky.
Wow Your little girl has gotten cuter if that is possible!!! Were out of town this weekend but how about next weekend? We talk about you guys too and always say we should hang and and we dont but I dont know why?!?! Your so much fun!! Let me know
What a blast! You look so good & I love your shoes! :)
How fun. My kids love going to games.
Hi i have made my blog private, please send me your email so i can send an invite
heres my email rmemories4ever@msn.com
Camille are you alive? you haven't blogged in a while and i miss you!!
Camille, hope everything is ok, Hope to hear from you soon! Miss reading your blogs!
your kids are so cute! I am glad I met you guys. I love the tradition that you wear your wedding dress, I don't think I could fit in mine even on my first anniversary.
Ok this is a fat chance, but I can't help but not think where on earth I met you before. Did you used to dance on a drill team in highschool? Or are you related to any Harveys?
You are so sweet! THanks so much for the book I love it!! Hope you had a good christmas!!
Post a Comment