CAMILLE
Yes! I AM alive! Thank you all for your love and concern! I have had many comments and phone calls in wonder of where I am! We are HERE THERE AND EVERY WERE!
We have sold our house in Herriman and have been on the move for over a month now. Our first stop...
NEW YORK CITY!
we took a little trip to see the awesome Barney family! We had a blast and I can't wait to post Pictures! I promise I will get back to doing this soon! (after I find my camera, cords, and memory cards... don't we love moving boxes?)
Next we were off to My mom's house! She had a major surgery on her neck and wasn't going to be able to do anything for a few weeks! I stayed with my mom during the 2 hour surgery till that night (my brother stayed with her through the night) The next day I carefully drove my mom home in the middle of a snow storm! It was a crazy few weeks playing nurse and mom! But I am SOOO grateful that I was able to help my mom out for a while! She is my best friend! And I don't know what I would do without her!
NEXT we were off To the place we will live for a while!
We are trying to get settled in and not drive the in laws Crazy :)
They have been so wonderful and loving! They are truly a Miracle in my life!
Tomorrow we are off again... for Thanksgiving we will be spending it in our favorite place!
SUN VALLEY!
SUN VALLEY!
updated pictures coming soon!



12 comments:
i am so glad you are back! ihave been worried about you and the family! glad to hear your mom had a great nurse and that she is fine.
have fun digging out of boxes!
Have fun and drive safe!!
Hey girl nice to know your still out there some where. What are you guys doing at your mother in-laws? Are you building a house or what's going on? Hope you guys have a great thanksgiving. Mom and dad will be here tomorrow we are so excited. Give your mom a hug from us! loves
I hope your mom is getting a full recovery! I wish I would have known, I am not far from where she lives! Should I bring in dinner or anything? Let me know! Have fun in Sun Valley!
Yay Camille! Glad you are still alive. We miss you. Drivng aroudn the neighborhood is no fun anymore. No possibility of seeing you makes it pretty lame.
We need to schedule a hair party.
So good to finally hear what you've been up to. Can't wait to see pics!
Glad you posted and everything's okay.
i wondered why i haven't seen you at church, i hope every thing goes well for you. send me your email so i can send you a link to my blog Rmemories4ever@msn.com
Yay! That will be fun! Are you my partner or my teacher? Today my kids are sick, but hopefully we all get better soon so we can let them play!
Glad to hear all is well!
I hope you are able to enjoy your Holiday season despite the boxes and such. The next girls night is January 9th!!
How is everything going for you?!
Post a Comment