Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentines Week!




Valentines has always been my favorite time of year! Especially since some of the most important days in my life have happened on valentines day! Like 5 years ago when Jared flew me to California for the day to tell me he loved me on the beach. Or like 3 years ago when my Little Girl was born! I am always trying to make this time of year extra special!
Now that Raegan is old enough to know that its her Birthday I am trying with all my might to only celebrate her birthday on the 14th. So this year I am trying something new! We will be having Valentines everyday this week except for Saturday which we will be Celebrating Raegan! So here are my ideas... play along if you want and let me know what things you come up with!
MONDAY! Love your family....
We are going to be doing activities with our cousins. And making Phone calls to Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles.... Also we will have a special Family night!
TUESDAY! Love YOUR fRIENDS...
Raegan will help me make Pink play do and we will take it to our Friends.

WEDNESDAY! lOVE YOUR NEighbORS...
We will make Sugar cookies and take them to our neighbors.

THURSDAY! Love your self!
(i haven't planed anything yet... any ideas?)

FRIDAY! Love everyone!
(again... any ideas?)

16 comments:

Carrie said...

You have such great ideas--sounds like a fun week ahead! I love that Raegan was your Valentine's Day baby (it's a long shot but maybe I'll have one of those too ;)

Oh and please post your homemade play-dough recipe--I'd love to do that with my kiddos this week too!

Lyndee W. said...

OMGosh, that is seriously the sweetest thing I've ever heard...Jared flying you to the beach. So romantic! I didn't know Reagan was a V-day baby...that's cool!

Laura said...

Fun stuff, what a great idea! I have an idea for Love Yourself... you could pamper Raegan and paint her nails. Or make a healthy, good for your body valentine lunch?

ba and the boys said...

you are amazing! be sure to ck out the heart shaped pizza at papa murphyss! that is a family tradition we have

lisa eborn said...

You are so cute Camille! You always have such great ideas. I was just thinking about your "love everyone day" and something we have done before is buy a few flowers, like roses, carnations, or gerber daisies and go to a store and have Raegan hand them out to people who look like they could use a little love.

lisa eborn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

What perfect ideas! Thanks guys!

Kristin Sokol said...

I just love you. I just read your post about Raegans little melt down at the grocery store. YOu just made my day. I thought I had a hard day, but I was wrong. My day was a walk in the park.

Tonii said...

Great ideas Camille! I love the idea of doing Raegans nails on love yourself day, you could also do a collage with a lot of pics of her doing things she is proud of. I know my girls love to look at pics of themselves :) Sounds like a blast, we missed you guys yesterday. Sounds like you planned a lot of cute things.

Jamie said...

Thank you so much for the flowers. You are so thoughtful! I am glad you came into my life. ;)

Em said...

this sounds like a very fun week at your house.

Tami said...

I can't even compare. I am definately not in your league when it comes to activities. Makes me tired thinking of having it so jam packed. Great ideas, but I could not pull that many off that close together. What a gal.

The Selleneits said...

You amaz me your ideas are so cool

Erika and Kevin said...

I hope Reagan had a great birthday! Happy Valentines!

Jana said...

I love the idea but mostly I just love you! We need to get together sometime! And really your so creative! You get more and more inventive everytime I look at your blog! your amazing! And hey... having your kid screaming at you only brings pitty! Sorry about that! Love you!
Diana

Jenn said...

Such cute ideas! Hope Reagan had a fun third birhtday! So we decided to make our blog private cause too many crazy things have happened in the past week. Send me your email if ya want an invite jemeno83@hotmail.com