Kade always wants what Raegan has. Even though he is only 8 months he watches her very intently. The other day I came up stares where they were watching a movie and this is what i found! Seriously! I didn't give that sippy to kade. Raegan got it for him. He loved it! I love that they are already good friends. Raegan is always trying to help kade (mixed with trying to bug him too). yesterday I was feeding kade some baby food and left it sitting on the tray when I went to grab the phone. When i came back Raegan was happily feeding kade. She wasn't doing a bad job either. They were both laughing! I love it!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Best friends
Kade always wants what Raegan has. Even though he is only 8 months he watches her very intently. The other day I came up stares where they were watching a movie and this is what i found! Seriously! I didn't give that sippy to kade. Raegan got it for him. He loved it! I love that they are already good friends. Raegan is always trying to help kade (mixed with trying to bug him too). yesterday I was feeding kade some baby food and left it sitting on the tray when I went to grab the phone. When i came back Raegan was happily feeding kade. She wasn't doing a bad job either. They were both laughing! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
darling! I hope you are coming to play group today. I miss you.
how cute is that?!
awwww! Love and embrace those moments. Your kids are so cute!
i love you and your kids!!! thats too cute raegan is such a good big sister!! I hope i have as cute of kids as you :)
Post a Comment