Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Growing so fast


my Kade man can sit up! Next he will be going to collage :) I can't believe he is going to be 8 months! WOW!


I love the constant stream of drool coming off his chin!

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

It's true. We just submitted Alyssa's college applications last week. Don't they just grow up so fast. Good thing we are having a new baby to replace her. You may want to think about doing that too.

By the way...Day 4 after diesase exposure and still no signs or symptoms. We may have escaped it. Have to wait till tomorrow to see for sure. Thanks for your sympathy on Sunday. I don't handle child related stress well, plus i'm like 9 months pregnant at this point.

NY Barney Family said...

that boy is adorable!! i can't wait to see him!! see you soon!! :) YEAH!!!