Friday, April 4, 2008

Raegan's new look

Raegan kept asking me if I could cut her hair. The other day she grabbed my hand and took me down stairs to the salon. She said "mom, cut Hair." So this is what we ended up with. I think it turned out really cute! She looks so grown up!




7 comments:

Tonii said...

Her hair is absolutely adorable!! I could not stop staring at it the other day, she looks darling! You did a fabulous job Camille!!

Kristin Sokol said...

My question is how did you get her to sit still enough to make it so perfect looking. I would love to have Alyssa's cut but I think I would have to give her a dose of Benedryl and a huge sucker to keep her mellow and distracted. However I did put curlers in her hair today. I have wanted to do it for a long time but didn't think she'd allow it,but I was wrong. She loved it and has left them in all day. I think it makes her feel pretty. I can't wait to see if it actually curls her hair.

Camille said...

i let her play with the squirter bottle and she sprayed the mirror the whole time. Everything was soaked by the end... And it helps that she sees people get their hair cut all the time. She likes to pretend she is all grown up.

Jennie said...

Reagan's hair is very cute!! Since you are a pro at doing a two year old little girl's hair, how are you at doing a busy, busy two year old little boy's hair? Russ wants you to attempt to cut Haydn's hair because he is in desperate need of a haircut.

Tami said...

I noticed her cute new do at church last week! Lucky she has such a talented mother.

Anna said...

She looks so big now! It totally helped her hair look thicker! I love it but of course its my favorite hair cut!

NY Barney Family said...

I LOVE HER HAIR!!! I makes her look so grown up!! I love it!