The first one is a Picture holder. I made them out of the biggest Binder Clips. I just measured paper to wrap around them. and then decorated the front. and of course added a cute ribbon. In this picture I had the clip hold some recipes of my favorite cakes for a friends birthday. (one of my cute activity day girls gave me this idea!)
The other thing I did was make smorse on a stick!
All i did was melt chocolate chips in the microwave and frost it on the marshmallows! The i rolled them in gram cracker crumbs! Let them dry for a few hours so the chocolate hardens!
I wrapped them in cellophane(i put everything in cellophane, it makes it look so cute)and then i made a card for my friends that were going to girls camp this week! It was a happy camping trip treat! so cute! such a fun idea for gifts or even just a snack! my little girl loved them. Now we put everything on skewers. who doesn't like to eat things of a stick?



9 comments:
Wow, I love the cake recipe idea, you make everything so cute! And the smores on a pokey, AWESOME!! They were so stinken good, I am going to make them for our activity after camp! You are so creative!
You are so crafty! I love the smore thing, I have to admit I just made one in the microwave an hour ago...you put me to shame!!!
You are so crafty! I love the smore thing, I have to admit I just made one in the microwave an hour ago...you put me to shame!!!
now im glad you are moving...you are way too crafty!
(just kidding)
looks yummy.
Awesomely cute ideas! I am going to have to check out that blog. My boys would LOVE the smores idea...they are suckers for smores (one is ok with me...i'd rather have ice-cream).
You are seriously so cool. I wish I had an ounce of the energy it takes to think up all the stuff you do. You should get an award for the best nursery leader ever!
Thanks for the cute treats!! I would have to agree with what everyone has already said and say you are so crafty!! We enjoyed the smores on a stick and I love the picture holder.
Millie I love that cute gift Idea!! My problem is not having time at all to make the gifts. I'm always thinking about people i need to write notes too and things but never get around to it or forget!! it makes me so mad! You are the best though!! You have such a cute family too!! Love ya
Post a Comment