Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally

Kades Birthday Party!
We had family over tonight to celebrate Kades first year!
I know I have already posted about kade but I just keep finding my self falling more and more in love with this little guy! He makes me so happy!
I love you kade!


Kade loves Pancakes and waffles. So i decided to have a waffle cake for his birthday cake.


Isn't my mom so cute ;)

Notice something missing from the picture? Could it be Raegan? Raegan was up stairs playing with the cousins while Kade opened his presents! I'm kinda glad too because it gave us a chance to let Kade do things on his own. Some times... ok ALL the time Raegan likes to do everything for Kade.



I loved watching Kade open his presents because he was really excited about them! He would look inside and then pull out the gift with a big grin on his face!



6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Camille-

Hey sorry we couldn't make it last night. We were on our way home from Yellowstone and by the time we got home it was like 7:00 and we unpacked and went straight to bed. I wish we could have been there. Kade is so cute....everytime I see that kid it makes me smile! That waffle bar is a great idea I love it! Hope everything turned out good, it looks like it was perfect. We will see you soon!

Jenny Jensen said...

Aw!!! Happy Belated Birthday Kade!!! I'm so glad I got to meet you!! I had so much fun playing with you, and dancing!!! Your laugh is so contagious!! I can't wait to see you again "my prince" (hehe)!!

Camille-I had such a good time yesterday. We definitely have to do it again, and maybe some shopping too! Oh and seriously, thank you so much for the nap. It made all the difference, and I had no problem driving home at all. :)

Jenn said...

I can't believe your little guy is already one! Time goes by way too fast. He's a doll!!

Erika and Kevin said...

Ohh Happy Birthday Kade! What a cute little boy you have! I love your blog! You have the cutest ideas! I wish i was as creative as you! I love that swimsuit you colored on that barbie! What a good idea! If I ever have a girl and she has barbies I am definatly going to do that!

Em said...

Happy Birthday,
looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

THis message is for Jared. This is Nate's wife and Josh's phone number is 801-616-1580.