Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gift Idea!




This turned out so cute! All you need is a .97 cent clip board...
cute paper and mod posh.
a flower
white paper cute into rectangles.
and don't forget the ribbon!!
LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Missy said...

You are wicked creative...I love looking at all your ideas. You are awesome!

M

ba and the boys said...

crafty woman strikes again...

Em said...

very cute

Sara said...

Hey Camille! So I just found out our graduating class has a blog and just saw your post so I had to check you out! You look great! I can't believe you have 2 kids! They are absolutely adorable! It is so crazy to see what people are up to now. Looks like you are doing great! I always loved being around you and I remember you always made me laugh. Well just wanted to say hi. Your welcome to check out my blog at www.bshicks.blogspot.com

ba and the boys said...

ps-i was just on tip junkie and saw you! i am proud (again) that you are my friend!

Sam and Josh said...

You are so creative. You need to do some of these for relief society or just for whomever. Way to go.