I was so excited to go to my best friends Shower! It was so fun to see her and her itty bitty little tiny belly! I am so excited for her to be a mom to a little girl!
I also got to see my friend Whitney from High school!
THE GIFT
Savannah's gift turned out so cute! All i did was get an empty paint can at Home Depot and covered it with paper. and then I went crazy with ribbon and these cute little flowers that I found for scrap booking.
I found this cute saying it says...
A baby girl...
one of the most beautiful miracles in life.
one of the greatest joys we can ever know,
and one of the reasons why
there is a little extra Sunshine, laughter and happiness
in your world today.
Above the saying I wrote
PAINT YOUR WORLD PINK
this kinda tied it all together!
Inside the can i put a cute outfit rolled up with a headband around it! so cute!



3 comments:
that is such a cute gift. you should try and sale them at home shows are a store. you would sale a ton
Wow! You are sooo creative! I'm impressed.
both these showers almost make me wish i could have another baby and you could throw me a party!
almost...
Post a Comment