Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Be fit and Look Fine In 2009













After all of the Holiday food and treats I couldn't take it any more! I know that new years eve is the last shabang before you start the year off right... but I thought it would be different and fun to have a fit party to end 2008 the right way.
I found these cute sweat bands at the dollar store for everyone to wear. Everyone brought healthy snacks and wore their work out clothes. We reserved the church gym and played dodge ball games and Basketball! It was a blast! Then we came home and play Wii fit the rest of the night. I made a healthy awards basket for anyone that won a game they got to pick something out of the basket! Everyone had a good time! And we started the year off right!

4 comments:

Sara said...

What a great idea! You are so creative:) Oh and I love teh pics on the wall with the velum, very cute! So where are you guys living now? Are you working? -New York looks like it was so fun!! Lucky!

Erika and Kevin said...

What an AWESOME idea! I always hate this time of year for that reason, All the sweets! This year I need to do so much better!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

what a great idea, how fun. you are so creative:)

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Camille, that idea is absolutely fantastic. I love reading your blog and getting good ideas. Laura now wants to have a "get fit" party for the Deacons and Beehives. Thanks for blogging. Hugs to the family.