Christmas was wonderful! We decided to use all of the money we got from Grandparents and buy a really fun slide for the kids! They thought it was so cool! We put it in Kades Room! Every morning when he wakes up that is the first thing he wants to do! Its so good for my kids since they are little monkey and need something to climb on!
I also made the kids blankets! I need to work on my sewing skills! :) but it was fun to do!
Jared Got me an I-Nike! It is sooo cool! you put it on your shoe and it talks to you through your I pod. It tells you how fast you are running and how far you have run! I was so excited!
This is all Jared got :) I finely printed some pictures of our family and hung them up for him for Christmas!



7 comments:
Look at you, Super Blogger!! Love all the cute pics, and I love that word art on your wall, how cute!
Miss you! What a fun Christmas. Scott got the iNike thing too (I think that is what it is...)
I love the writing with Santa's cookies--so cute!
HOpe you are well. Let's play!
i love the family photos and the vinyl lettering. What a sweet quote & cool font! Hope you guys are doing well.
Our tastes are so much alike I LOVE LOVE LOVE The pictures and the wall writing!! Where did you get the wall writing? I need to find some for my room!
Ohh your kids are getting so big! How crazy they are soooo adorable! I need to come visit you! I think Ethan gets so lonely and gets sick of playing with boring old mom he loves it when other kids come around and he has someone to run and play with! He will be excited when are new little one can run and jump and play with him!
YOur wall of pics look amazing! What a fun Christmas. Glad you are back to blogging.
Cute wall arrangement.
Post a Comment