
I am So pumped about this one! My Uncle Bruce is working for Ragnar Relay and put a team together for this Race! The cool part about this team is its all family members (almost)
My Favorite team Mate is.... JARED!!!!
I am so proud of him! He is training so hard and is determined to do this! Sooo here we GO!
These are my Legs I'm running...
LEG 6 / 6.0 miles/ HARD
LEG 18/ 7.7 MILES/ VERY HARD
LEG 30 / 5.9 MILES/ HARD




6 comments:
Wow. Good for you- and great for Jared! I hope they make running shoes big enough for his feet- if I remember correctly, he had really big feet in high school... Anyway- glad you are back in the blogging world. We've missed you.
Wow that is awesome Camille! Good luck with the training!
Can I come too?
it is good that you are younge and dont know how nutty you are by doing this!
and getting jared involved! he must love you!
That is so awesome camille! Good Luck! It is so fun to train for things! I am excited Jared is doing it with you! I couldn't do any of the races i did with out my hubbie! you guys will have a blast!
Do you think you will puke? Probably won't be as hot as your puke run last year.
Post a Comment