Then we had a water sport. I gave them each a spoon. There was a small pool filled with water. Each team had to take a turn with their partner with running to the pool, scooping up water into their spoon, and then bringing it back to the cup. There was a line on each cup that the girls had to fill the WATER up to. This took a lot longer than I thought. I should have put the line closer to the bottom of the cup. But the girls had fun.

Next I had the girls put together an obstacle coarse. I had a bucket filled with cones, balls, bubbles, jump ropes, Frisbees, and other things. It was fun to see what the girls came up with for the race. We timed each girl to see how fast they could do it!

After the triathlon we made Large and fluffy tissue paper flowers! in honor of the Chinese hosting the Olympics. (the Chinese love flowers) I printed out the Beijing symbol for the 08 Olympics for them to tie onto the flower to remember the Olympics this year. The girls had so much fun making these. and they were super easy!

Last but not least I made my famous smores on a stick for the treat. But I made them with Orange waffle cookies and red sprinkles to make them look like fire for the Olympic torch. the girls thought it was great!



5 comments:
you are so creative. And so much fun! I bet the girls loved it!
i wish i was an activity day girl...
i wish i was an activity day girl...
How fun camille! You have always been so creative and fun! That is the perfect calling for you! I bet the girls just love you to death!
That's why you are in Activity Days! Fun ideas!
Post a Comment