Monday, August 4, 2008

Where Is KADE?


Ok. So my brain must be somewhere else these days, because today I lost Kade.
well, Raegan and kade were playing in the hall. I knew they were ok because I had closed all of the doors to the bedrooms and bathroom because kades favorite thing these days is to play in the toilet. Raegan had come into the Kitchen and told me she was going to play on the front porch. She loves to pretend that its her Castle. Anyways... a few minutes went by and I had realized that I hadn't heard Kade for a while. So I ran down the hall and he wasn't there. I went into panic mode. I knew He couldn't be in the rooms since he can't open the doors but I flung open all the doors anyways to see if Raegan had locked him in there. I was yelling his name over and over. KADE! KADE! WHERE ARE YOU? I ran to the front door and yelled to Raegan where is Kade? She said. I don't know? Where could he be? I stood there for a second and thought... UP STAIRS? no... how would he be up stairs. But it was my last option. I ran up the stars as fast as I could and guess what... Kade was sitting there in front of the Tv. just smiling away. who knew that he would climb all the way up the stairs all by him self. Who even knew that he could even climb up the stairs in the first place. It scarred the living crap out of me thinking that he could have taken another fall! what a silly little boy! All of a sudden he is so grown up! What am i going to do with him? He is fearless. Even after falling down the stairs the day before. I love that sweet little thing! What a stinker.

3 comments:

Em said...

I lost brooklin in the mall once for 1 minute and it felt like an hour. It scared me to death, so i feel for ya.

Tonii said...

I can't believe he can crawl up the stairs!! Your kids are truly fearless! How scary for you, I am glad he was safe :)

Kristin Sokol said...

I'm calling CPS.